To date, Randolph World Ministries, Inc. makes two annual medical mission trips to Haiti; a two-three week trip in the winter (Dec.-Jan.) and a three-four week trip in the summer (June-July). Our medical mission teams have included laboratorians, physician assistants, physicians, nurses, occupational therapists, and health information managers. However, we are constantly seeking ALL types of medical professionals who share our vision and are called to medical missions. Because our continuous presence has established solid relationships, we are also seeking people who God is calling to help us share the Gospel of Jesus Christ in new and exciting ways. Liz and I are inviting a wide range of healthcare professionals to join our teams to include pharmacists, physical therapists, X-ray techs, phlebotomists, EMTs, nutritionists, respiratory therapists, chiropractors, dentists, optometrists, and other healthcare professionals as well as evangelical laypersons and pastors. We are also seeking individuals to join one or more of our networks (prayer team, financial contributor, medical supply donor, non-medical supply donor, fundraiser, materials packer, Baby Shop team, medical vendor, etc.). Lastly, we are seeking individuals who are called to assume a volunteer position in our organizational structure. If you are interested in joining the Randolph World Ministries, Inc. team, simply email Tim and we can discuss the options.
Our most recent initiative is the development of a sickle cell diagnosis and treatment program. The purpose of the program is threefold:
1. Develop, train, and distribute diagnostic testing materials to increase the number of people diagnosed with sickle cell disease.
2. Create, train, and distribute a modern treatment regimen to reduce the morbidity and mortality of sickle cell disease in Haiti.
3. Operate the Sickle Care Center of Haiti in Saint Marc, Haiti to diagnose and treat local sickle cell patients and train Haitian healthcare professionals countrywide to diagnose and treat their patients locally.
In 2022 we opened the Laboratory Supply Company of Haiti (Labsco) in Haut-Limbe, Haiti. The primary purposes are five-fold:
1. To provide a wide range of laboratory supplies at below market pricing to improve the financial stability of our clinic clients.
2. Provide testing methods not readily available in Haiti.
3. Provide sickle cell specific testing methods to support the countrywide sickle cell program.
4. Hire Haitians to impact unemployment.
5. MOST IMPORTANTLY, generate revenues to reinvest in the Sickle Care Center of Haiti.